Factory talk ME version 12 alarms are showing the incorrect date/time

macrolegend

Hi all, I am currently having an issue with 3 HMI panel view panels with the alarm list showing the incorrect date and time. It shows up as the year 1943 for all new and existing alarms, but the time setup on the HMI and global connections is setup for the correct time. Has anyone ran into any issues with your alarm list screen show the incorrect date and time but the panel view date and time is showing up correctly?

Similar Topics

On a machine you've never connected to, how do you know which version of Factory Talk View would work? HMI is PVP1250.
Replies
Views
Good day all I have developed am application on factory talk view se studio ver 8.20. I have backed up the application using application manager...
Replies
Views
A client of mine has a contract to rebuild and modify four machines, each of which has a Compact Logix PLC and a PanelView Plus HMI. Last year we...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm trying to figure out what is the problem. During conversion HMI I got log. which says I have a problem with LSB. So I have...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have an error that has came up in my factory talkview program, that states the follow: “the firmware of the controller PLC1 is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom