LogixPro Q

ljcoulthurst

Can I create tags in the Logix Pro trainer? If not, will the new version 5000 allow me to create tags? Being poor college student, want to be certain before I drop $295 on the upgrade.

Thank you

LogixPro Q

"Q"? Is the "Q" for question? (I'm a old guy, very old guy)

It is my understanding LogixPro emulates RSLogix500. You can assign symbols to addresses. But RSLogix500 is not tag based.

new version 5000
LogixPro?

Do you have a link for that?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am currently working on the LogixPro Advanced Batch #2 Multiple Mode of Operation and got stuck very close to completion. Link...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i'm pretty much new on this topic and i need some help with the dual compressor part 3 and 4, currently working on part 3 i cant make...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using LogixPro Simulator, and I'm experimenting with BSL. I know how BSL works, but what I am trying to do is access the value of an...
Replies
Views
Hello Gurus, I am working on the elevator exercise of LogixPro and my output on the subroutine is being energized without its flag being called...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom