FT View SE 5.1

lectrofly

Has anyone out there run into problems upgrading a FactoryTalk View SE 5.0 application to FT View SE 5.1?

We performed just such an upgrade on a distributed application and now find that after booting the clients, some process (created by Rockwell) is hanging and causing a 2.5 to 3 minute delay before any applications will run.

This problem only occurs after a reboot of the client p.c.. Once the p.c. has been up and operating for awhile, everything functions normally.

If anyone has any further information on this anomally, it would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom