finding a PROworx 32 demo

Handcraftedsince87

Lifetime Supporting Member
So I just moved over to our boiler at work after the previous electrician (great electrician) retired. We just got done swapping the old TI that controlled the boiler for new Control Logix units. Now I'm moving onto our re-claimers. There are 2, and each are running off of a Modicon Momentum PLC. As good as the old electrician was, the software and licenses were apparently his personal ones and I cannot for the life of me find a free demo version of PROworx 32 anywhere. The program I'm told is under the 25 "networks" available in the demo for PROworx so that should be sufficient. Haven't ever played around with Modicon but am looking forward to it. Also I called Schneider electric, twice and they were supposed to be emailing me a link on where to download the demo, but no luck so far. I've seen lots of links online, but no current valid ones.

I'll call Schneider back again but any help finding the demo, or pointers for working with Modicon in the meantime is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Dan

I know this is an older thread but another option for the Momentums, is to replace the cpu head with the new Unity based Momentum cpu head.
Unity will open and convert the old proworx program - Schneider have added a sixth language to Unity 984LL.
So for the price of a new momentum cpu head you could retire Proworx and move to the current hardware and software