FTV SE Network Station Duplicate Application Data Table Too Small

AMarks95

I have an existing FTV SE application running on a computer and trying to add another "station" at the location.

The application is FTV SE v12 and connects to three different PLCs. There are no tag/communication/network errors on the existing station.

I've restored the backed-up application to the new PC, but I'm getting a "data table is too small or missing" error from tone of the PLCs. It's looking for a range of tags that is never referenced in the application. Namely, the PLC only has one input card (I0) and is looking for other cards (I1-I7).

Here are the steps taken to create the new station:

1. Installed FTV SE v12 on new PC
2. Created a backup from the application on the existing station
3. Recorded the shortcut names and IP addresses
4. Restored the backup on the new PC
5. Opened FTV Studio to add/check shortcuts. They're all identical.

I don't understand why FTV SE wants to search for a bunch of tags that aren't used.
I've triple-checked the shortcuts and checked that none of the tags from the problematic shortcut are trying to reference anything other than the first card (which they shouldn't be anyway, considering it's a backup from an existing, working, application).

Last edited: