FTV VBA Training

todd066

I am trying to find a resource to provide training for FactoryTalk View VBA. So far I have been told that Rockwell had one guy who did the training but he retired. Does anyone know of a course for FTV VBA?

Do you need anything particular?

There is few articles and examples on knowledgebase which may be a good start.

FTView help also offers a lot of information.

Everything else is just practice.

Training

Thanks for the response. I am looking for training for my group of 5 engineers from a knowledgeable source. We have been muddling along with the knowledge base and what we can gather online, but it would be good to have an instructor come in for a one week course.