TEST function Proworx 32

eagles15

Practicing PLC programming for work and I was tasked with creating a triplex pump system on Proworx. I have used a series of 2 TEST functions as the high and low "sensor alarms".(not sure the appropriate verbiage, very new) which works ok, I just cannot seem to link the pumps together at all in order for them to alternate 1,2,3 in sequence once they hit the "low sensor". I know proworx is ancient but any guidance would be appreciated. I am here to learn.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am experiencing a problem when running the test application on Factorytalk ME, this used to work fine, but seemed to just stop. When it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time using scale function and not quite sure whether it is right or wrong. Please advise and below is what I have 1. Using Allen...
Replies
Views
dear All When i tried to start the test function from ENGINEER account, i get an error message "The test function cannot be started because you...
Replies
Views
i have got a second hand flex i/o bank and wondered if you could check they operate and communicate ok without having to connect to my compact...
Replies
Views
Hi, For Mitsubishi's GX IEC Developer, can anyone tell me the difference between function blocks TEST_K_MD, TEST_MD, TEST_P_MD and TEST_K_P_MD...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom