Profinet and 24 VDC connectors

Hietsu

Hello all,

We are working on a data collection project, in which we are adding sensors to production line.
The line has few modules, which are changed based on the product and we want to add sensors to these modules also. Previously the modules haven't had anything electrical components in them.
Selected sensors are connected to the PLC via Profinet. The issue is that the modules will be changed 1-2 times a week, so both the profinet cable and 24 VDC cable going to the devices will need to be disconnected on regular basis. The idea is that we have one place where we connect the cables to the module. Now I am in the process of looking for connectors, that would be able to withstand the regular abuse from the operators. Does anyone have any suggestions for suitable connectors?