1756 Enet card and RSlinx

I have an interesting problem.
A while back I had to do some PMing and rewiring of one of our control panels. None of this involved the PLC system or related connections.
When I threw the power disconnect up the Logix 5562 died with a solid red light. Hmmm. that sucks.
I pulled a new one out of the crib, powered it up and downloaded the program to it through the ethernet using my laptop. No problem.
Everything came up just fine.

We have a Control station on the floor that we use to go online with the processer through a series of hubs that link several Racks, SLC 5/05 processors and PV+'s together. everything shows up in RSlinx except the ENEt card in the rack with the new processor. The ENet card works because thats the module I went through to download the processor. It also communicates with several other devices.
RSlinx PRO shows a yellow ? I didn't change any settings in linx or the card.
I'm kind of at my whits end. the only thing I can think of is that theres an older version of linx on the same PC and I started that one. again, I can see everything else but this one particuler Enet card.
Anything I'm missing here?
All the I.P. and subnet info is correct and hasn't been changed.

ScottTheEngineer said:
bump
Problem is still there.
A few of the other Engy's at our place looked into it and were clueless also.
Any hints?
You will need a newer version of RS Linx if you do get the yellow mark.
Your ENET module has newer firmware from the factory than what your current RS Linx supports.
And yes, you can go through the card to program the PLC if your IP and subnet are set up right even though it is a newer firmware module.

The thing is though I didn't change the Enet card or the RSlinx version just the processor. Is it possible that a newer firmware of the processor updated the Enet card? I don't recall that message popping up.
I will try updating linx though. That simply has to be the reason it doesn't work. I just can't figure out why it did before but not now.
THanks for the reply.

I believe I have the solution to my problem. or at least an answer.
See if this sounds right.
The original PLC in the rack was firmware version A. and will only work with Enet cards up to version A. My Enet card was version B so the Processor regressed the Firmware version to A to allow it to work. Once my PLC smoked I replaced with a series B. The series B PLC worked well with the Series B enet card so it reverted to its original firmware.
RSLinx didn't know what to do because Higher series Enets cards simply don't exist. All Enet cards are series A (unless you want to buy the upgrade)
ANyway, We updated the Linx EDS file and all worked fine.

bkottaras said:
You will need a newer version of RS Linx if you do get the yellow mark.
Your ENET module has newer firmware from the factory than what your current RS Linx supports.
And yes, you can go through the card to program the PLC if your IP and subnet are set up right even though it is a newer firmware module.

I could not connect whatsoever until the EDS file was updated. None of the IP info changed at any time.