kdcui

Lifetime Supporting Member
Quick and rather simple question:

When I run a Find All search for an instruction
(Say the term "EQU 6"), I get the following:

EQU 6 in File 2 Rung 23 in EQU
etc etc etc

However I've also seen it on other programs like this:

EQU 6 in File 2 Rung 23 in EQU 6 <--> 6 (or whatever the context of the EQU instruction is).

Is there an option where I can enable the display of the instruction parameters (the <--> part)?

Thanks

I don't know of any way to configure the results. I think if your search is for "EQU 6" and the results contain items that have the "6" as the Source A in some spots and "6" as the Source B or in the description, for example, in other spots, you'll get the details.

Now, you can configure the Find (Hit CTRL+F) operation itself to search within symbols, address descriptions, instruction descriptions, rung comments, page titles, case match, and undescribed.

Paul