Kinetix 6500 problem

Yuri_7811

Good morning to all.

After replacing Servo motor in X Axis we get error “Kinetix fault”. (We did it many times without any problems.)
We check problem and found that tag XAXIS.AxisFault return from Kinetix error code 16#0000_0080, also bit XAXIS.AxisHomedStatus is Fail. All drivers “Stopped”.
After module changing we have same problem.
We cant found what means code 16#0000_0080 and how reset it.

Thanks

Hi Yuri.

It sounds to me like you need to reference your new motor encoder position.

You may need to manually execute the "MAH" in order to get the AxisHomesStatus to go TRUE. This is in the motion direct commands menu.

WARNING: If you do this; ensure you then reference your encoder to the right position- otherwise expect unexpected machine movement and potentially machine damage to occur.

When you have completed this- check in the status that the command has executed successfully..

Regards

Daniel

Last edited:
Daniel thank you very mach for answer.

I tried execute MAH. but get "Execution Error MAH (16#0014). The axis is in the faulted state.