Secomea SiteManager NAT PC on DEV to UPLINK

scarince

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a Secomea SiteManager 1129 on a big automated line. UPLINK is connected to our plant network. I've successfully used the NAT function to connect 6 PLC's to our plant network for SCADA. But now I need to connect a PC that's also on the DEV side to our plant network as well and I'm not having any luck. When I use the same approach I used for the PLC's, I can't connect with RDP, nor can the PC ping any device on the UPLINK side.

The method I used for the PLC's was to first setup IP Aliases, one for each PLC, and bind them to the UPLINK interface. Then I created a forwarding agent and created rules like:

$10.36.147.45:ANY:1-61000>>192.168.1.11

One rule for each PLC. The plant network is 10. and the machine is 192..

Do I need to use a different approach for the PC than I did for the PLC's?

I know I have the option of just using a separate network drop down to the PC, but I hate to do that if I can make this work.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if this will solve your problem, but I've used it successfully for a PLC that needed access to a FTP-server.

Web access 1of2.PNG Web access 2of2.PNG