T #V2_V1

L #Px_P1
*R
L #P2_P1
/R
L #Valore1
+R
T #OutR

This looks like Siemens, however, some years since I used it but basically here is my thoughts on it. I assume this is a function block but without knowing the PLC type this is a guess.
L #InR // This would be the equivalent to a move instruction
T #PuntoX

L #Punto2 // load the two values * subtract Punto1 from Punto2 as a real
L #Punto1
-R
T #P2_P1 // Transfer the result to P2_P1

L #PuntoX // same here
L #Punto1
-R
T #Px_P1

L #Valore2 // same here
L #Valore1
-R
T #V2_V1

L #Px_P1 // this takes the result of V2_V1 (left in the accumulator i.e. V2_V1)
*R // Multiply
L #P2_P1 // load P2_P!
/R // Divide
L #Valore1 // load Valore1
+R // Add
T #OutR // transfer to OutR

You cannot convert the above code to ladder, however, you could have the equivalent I do not have Siemens loaded on this PC but here is a FBD equivalent done in something else. Note that it is not translatable due to it doing some of the maths on the result of the previous maths i.e. the result of the previous maths.

Not Ladder, but should be simple enough to convert to it with the below description.

Move InR to PuntoX
P2_P1 = Punto2 - Punto1
Px_P1 = PuntoX - Punto1
V2_V1 = Valore2 - Valore1
OutR = ((V2_V1 * Px_P1)/P2_P1) + Valore1