GE HHM cable pinout?

timothy585

Supporting Member
Anyone happen to know the pinout on the RJ12 side of a GE HHM cable?

It's just a serial 3-wire and I know the DB-9 side.

Thanks.

GE HHM.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the end of the RJ11 connector that plugs into the HHM with the locking tab facing down, the pin on the right connects to pin 5 on the DB9. The next pin to the left connects to pin 9 on the DB9. The next three have no connection. The pin furthest left connects to pin 4 on the DB9.

Looking at the end of the RJ11 connector that plugs into the HHM with the locking tab facing down, the pin on the right connects to pin 5 on the DB9. The next pin to the left connects to pin 9 on the DB9. The next three have no connection. The pin furthest left connects to pin 4 on the DB9.

Awesome.

Thanks!