AOI help

svarney

I am trying to create an AOI block to count the number of starts a piece of equipment does in an hour. I have some of what I think will work attached. The issue is my output number gets reset and never held. I want the counter to reset but no the holding register.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong.

thanks in advance for the assist.

Scott

The problem is on rung 3. You're copying the accumulator into START during the minute 0, i.e while the time is between 0m0s and 0m59s. So when you reset the timer, acc=0 is copyed into STARTS.

Similar Topics

Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying the AOI provided by Rockwell to read Modbus TCP, the version is 2.04 The connection looks good to the modbus server. I...
Replies
Views
G'day Gents, Been given an opportunity to play with Logix designer and a Compactlogix controller to learn a bit more about Ethernet/IP CIP...
Replies
Views
Hi All i was wondering if any one would be able to help me. My version of studio5000 only allows ladder and FB. i have an AOI written in structure...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for an AOI that I can import 2 different times (let's say 1:00 AM and 4:00 PM (12 hour format)). If the current time is between these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom