Compact Logix

Vivian

Hello there!
I am currently working with Compact Logix 1769 24 Er PLC, is there any way for me to connect this PLC directly to internet? If yes please do help

Of course you can, just like any other ethernet devices. However, you don't want to do that without proper access protection like a firewall and/or VPN. Do a search for those terms here if you want to investigate further.

CompactLogix

Can a Compact Logix 1769 24 Er PLC which has only Ethernet/IP connectivity communicate with 3rd party modem which supports Modbus TC/IP??

Can a Compact Logix 1769 24 Er PLC which has only Ethernet/IP connectivity communicate with 3rd party modem which supports Modbus TC/IP??

In general, any time you want to talk to another protocol you will need a gateway. ProSoft Technology and RTA both make such gateway.