Yaskawa YTerm Software

I found Something from the Vector site:
https://ftp.vector.co.jp/00/91/458/yterm.lzh
I am able to decompress the LZH data using WinRAR.
There is a warning text file which I translate as:
"With this version it is not possible to use parameters generated with previous version.
After converting the parameters with YTXPARM command start YTERM"
The last entry in the revision history is below. Not sure if this is what you are looking for:
[FONT=&quot] Ver 1.01a Rel.1.0 -> Ver 1.01a Rel.1.1 ( 1992-10-03 )[/FONT]

20200604_YTERM.png

Thank you very much.
I was able to download and decompress but it won't run on Win10 or WinXP giving the error message "NTVDM does not support ROM BASIC..."

Unusual. I will try again with NT Compatibility Settings...

Looking around I found a post of someone trying to run in Windows XP a DOS application and getting similar error.

Someone advises as per below:

try right-clicking on the .EXE, select Properties, go to the 'Compatibility' tab, and try the 'Windows 95' setting.

Looking around I found a post of someone trying to run in Windows XP a DOS application and getting similar error.

Someone advises as per below:

try right-clicking on the .EXE, select Properties, go to the 'Compatibility' tab, and try the 'Windows 95' setting.

AlfredoQuinitero, I tried this but I think the problem lies in my OS's being 64bit, not 32.
Haven't given up hope, just going deeper in the wormhole.

Thanks again for your help.

Use 64-bit GalilTools. Unless you are using something specific to Yaskawa, GalilTools will work. Even if you need a Yaskawa-only function, you can send that command via the terminal.

Highland Controls - I will give this a crack as well.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Incase anyone is still in the market. I had to deal with a Yaskawa 3010 system and wrote an email to tech support asking if they had the program available.

Companies other than rockwell will make expired software available instead of trying to hold onto it, so thankfully they actually sent me a copy of Yterm 4.1 that works with windows xp and Yterm 7.07 which I was able to install on my windows 10 PC

https://ftp3.yaskawa.com/main.html?...312688e6f3223557a9b&realfilename=YTerm707.rar