YASKAWA Control

exiled

Hi Everybody, this may be one for you motion control guys.

We have been tasked with interfacing some Yaskawa drives into a project where the original oem will no longer provide any support of any kind.
Absolutely everything is Knowhow/Password protected

We have 12 Siemens drives which we can just rewrite the software for with no problems, however we have 6 YASKAWA G700 drives that are utilising the embedded "DriveWorksEZ" We believe this controls some motion functions.
the invertors have encoder cards installed but i cant see how to pull data from the encoders into "driveworkEZ)

Similar Topics

Hello, I have machine that's currently running a Micrologix 1400 PLC controlling an AB Powerflex VFD via Ethernet/IP. We want to replace the VFD...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm currently trying to implement my first AB Control Logix PLC program using Yaskawa P1000 drives (7 of them).. I haven't managed to make...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a PLC solution to control multiple variable frequency drives at one time. I have a testing setup that uses Yaskawa V1000 VFDs to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I installed 7 Yaskawa V1000 Drives along with the Yaskawa SI-EN3 comms cards. I was able to follow the steps from the Yaskawa web site when...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have to control the pressure of a liquid with a Yaskawa V1000 inverter. The inverter is connected with Profibus to a 317-2-DP CPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom