Runtime Securities and converting FTView Studio from 32bit to 64bit

esp400

I'm converting a program in FTView Studio from 32bit to 64bit program because the tech wanted some runtime securities for screens changed. I'm able to get around the legacy tag database utility using the new software patches that Rockwell put out last year. It's a new machine with a PVP 1250 but the manufacturer will not give us the RSLogix 5000 Program and would not supply the HMI program either. That led me to try to change things on my own. When I upload the .mer and convert to .med, it asks for password which I do not have. I convert anyway and all of my runtime securities appear to be back to default where all user groups are 'YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY' from A-P. Can someone confirm that the program runtime securities indeed do revert to default? Is there a way to get around the password or find what their settings were?

Just FYI, I do not have a 32bit computer that is playing nice with FTView at the moment so I'm looking to do this with my 64bit platform.

Thanks!