VersaPro or No?

bluenoser337

I was given a file with a .SwxCF extension. Can this be opened in any way with VersaPro? I only have version 2.0 Pro and have no luck. I think I've tried everything. Very very little experience with GE. Thanks!! RB

I know Proficy Machine Edition can open .swxcf files. I haven't used VersaPro in so long that I'm not sure about whether it can open one. What do you need to do with the file? If you are allowed, post it and I'll see if I can open it for you.

I can open it with Proficy Machine Edition version 7.0. I didn't try anything older.

The newest version of VersaPro I have is 2.0, same as yours. I used to have version 2.03 but the hard drive on that laptop has died and I no longer have the installation CD.

Most of the comments are in French but there is one in English at the very beginning of the program.

\t STANDARD PROGRAMMING FOR LOGIMAC 210/220: L221 version: 1.8 Emergency for simplex if one pump fault 1.6 FLL fails only if FLL&
FLH activated; Floats Reset corrected 1.5 Max Run Time added;1.4 FLLfail added 1.3:(FLL by-pass added during APF operation)
1.2 :(version detection & floats' failure reset added) prepared by: Bozena Saczuk