PLC2 Communications Help

Floppy 2

Would someone please see if the attached Floppy 2 PLC2 program file can be opened? I originally posted the files from Floppy 1. An outfit I emailed said that were able to open Floppy 2 program file using ICOM software. Didn't get a reply as to what version yet.

God luck
I don't see where the rebuilding the old system is a good idea
None of the modules or the processor are supported anymore the next failure will mean you have to do it all over again
it will take the same amount of time to build up a new Logix system as it will to get this up and running and you still have an old obsolete system that you will have to do it all over again

This a thousand times over. Get it working and then get the quote in to upgrade. What happens when eBay et al run out of bits?

Similar Topics

F
I'm trying to use a PC to program an Allen-Bradley PLC2/02. I have the PLC, and I have a 1771-KE Communication Controller Card. I also have Taylor...
Replies
Views
OK, so I have seen the threads pop up and I had been doing some research into getting over this hurdle for a bit after I ran into some of these...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out; I have a PLC2 file that I can't access (I don't have the software). Would anyone...
Replies
Views
I want to start this by saying all the following is for curiosity sake only, no real world / production ramifications come along. Inspiration...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a Digi One IAP and CompactLogix PLC to read some Modbus registers from a Kohler Generator. Things are working, except when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom