Unity Pro XL 4.1 Fatal Error

Darkshrimp

Recently reinstalled Unity Pro XL 4.1 on the system and now I can't save files without getting a fatal error.

ctxTqgR.png

Anyone seen this before?

is it 6-7 years allredy when 4.1 was published. Try to get newer CPU models and cards to use and updating is must after that :D

(or even after if someone makes changes to program with newer version...)

Last edited:
Just did that, still doesn't work :(

is it giving same error also for saving original project or modified only. Can you try installing to different PC and look if it works there.

Did you do installation with antivirus program disabled?

Last edited:
Just tried using the same installation file on another computer that's running 64bit Windows 7 Professional SP1 and it has worked... :(

version 5 was win7 32bit compliant and later camed 64bit support (maybe with version6 or 7)

It can work, but there is no 100% guarantee for that

http://www.east-med.schneider-elect...en&locale=en_US&id=FA86466&prd=&redirect=true

If unistalling and cleaning with upcleaner software don't work,
easiest way would maybe be to update newer version or use another laptop

I just tried upcleaner again, the trick this time was running it twice.

It has now worked. Thanks Lare!