Compact Logix Devicenet scanner Error 91

maiko

Hi All
I have a question about devicenet on Compact Logix processor where i got two scanners. First is master second is slave. When i plug cabel to the master there will occur error 91. But slave scanner is OK.
I dont have any experience of this config. I was configure it but on Control Logix 1756-DNB scanner and Compact Logix 1769-SDN and it was OK.
Thanks for any advice.

Similar Topics

All, I have a system on a CompactLogix L32E with Devicenet. I need to flash the 1769-SDN Devicenet module to a higher rev. after flashing up the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had the devicenet module not hold its configuration? This module has been in use for one month I was called in for a machine down...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom