How to create Custom blocks in allen bradley

Your phrase 'custom block' does not have a direct reference in the L32E. It seems like you may be using a terminology relevant to another type PLC. If so then for reference please state which item and PLC you are trying to replicate in the Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC.

how to create my own custom block...?
I think you need to give us your definition of "custom block". Or at least give a chance to the manual provided by @Tharon: from page 36 there's a good explanation about how to define and design an AOI, step by step.

for the purpose of security reason Iam only asked to create a Block
Security reason? What do you want to do?:

a) To avoid any further modification on the logic.
b) To avoid any access to your logic.

For Both reason Mr.nhatsen...
And custom block means to create our own block with desired I/O pins...
its not look like a ordinary blocks... Because this Program full secure and no one cannot modified or access this programs...That's why i am asking....

custom block means to create our own block with desired I/O pins
Then your custom block definition is similar to Logix AOIs.

its not look like a ordinary blocks...
Ordinary blocks? For me, ADD-SUB-FAL are examples of ordinary blocks. And you can't see what's the magic inside.

I think the main difference between ordinary blocks and AOIs (always speaking about Logix) is: the first ones are provided by the operative system and the second ones are written by the users.

Because this Program full secure and no one cannot modified or access this programs...
There're other ways to protect logic in Logix without writing AOIs. Source Protection tool is an example.

Again, refer yourself to the manual provided by @Tharon: you will find there all the steps to write an AOI.

The OP may be thinking of Step 7's function blocks and the manner in which they appear when creating instances in ladder logic. The FBs are displayed with input pins.

To the OP, RSlogix AOIs are the essentially same as Siemen's FBs but are not displayed with the input pins and separate rungs have to be created in order for logic to be attached to them.