VM License server and Cisco Anyconnect

Holmux

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All

I am using Oracle VM Virtualbox on a windows 10

I have my license on my host and link my vm's using a host only connection, everything is working OK

Except when I connect to a VPN via Cisco anyconnect, I have been going around all settings I can find I Anyconnect, but I can’t keep the host only connection open ☹

Anyone know if this is possible, are there a setting I am missing?

I try to remember to start my VM and load the software, before connecting my VPN, then everything is OK, but when I forget :confused:

Similar Topics

Hi Has anyone experience within using Siemens Automation License manager as a license server? The case is I have a virtual environment with...
Replies
Views
The plant I work in uses Rockwell software primarily. We serve licenses to users with Factory Talk Activation Manager using a server running...
Replies
Views
I've found snippets on Rockwell's site about FTV 12.0 offering a redundant server license at a reduced cost, but my local AB rep knew nothing...
Replies
Views
So I have a customer that lets their IT run rampant and requires us to use a Jump server. The problem is that our PLC project is V32 and their...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.net! I have a server running with FactoryTalk activation manager on it. I activated a RSL5000 license on it, and can borrow/return...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom