Factorytalk view SE server redundant license

lftmx3

I've found snippets on Rockwell's site about FTV 12.0 offering a redundant server license at a reduced cost, but my local AB rep knew nothing about it. Covid has made current/accurate information on release dates and part numbers for such a thing hard to come by it seems... Anyone know anything about this? Is V12 out yet?

FTView ver. 12 was released in September.

Here's what the release notes say about the activation keys:

FactoryTalk View SE Redundancy Server activation keys
Introduces the following new activation keys for FactoryTalk View SE Redundancy Server:
FTVSERED.MAX that activates unlimited displays
FTVSERED.250 that activates 250 displays
FTVSERED.100 that activates 100 displays
FTVSERED.25 that activates 25 displays

You need a separate license for a redundant server - no discount in the UK at least and we are generally way cheaper.