Weintek EBPro Recipe

YPMaint

Hello,

I am trying to configure my recipe database. I need to be able to save a recipe by which buttons on a screen are active up to 60 buttons. Each button is directly turning on an output. How would I read all those active and save it to a recipe to be able to load again if that job is on the machine.

I am using EBPro and Codesys. Weintek cMT3072x.

Thank you in advance.

The basics of your recipe are the following:

- you have 60 bits that you want to save and retrieve from a recipe database
- you should use 4 x 16-bit words to store these bits - I do not think recipes can be done with bits.

I would have 1 screen for your actual PLC buttons/bits and another for the recipe selection, creation, deletion, saving, read from PLC and write to PLC.

I found the following document about recipes in EB Pro:

https://dl.weintek.com/public/Document/UM0/UM014005E_Recipe_Database_UserManual_eng.pdf