Powerflex Startup Wizard Issue

BAJ

It's been a while since I've done a Powerflex w/o a hardwired enable (enabling over Ethernet/IP). So I'm struggling with how you are run the Startup Wizard when you can't enable the drive (in my experience you have to inhibit the drive in Logix to run the startup wizard). You'd think AB would provide a means of enabling the drive from the wizard, right?

Does it use some obscure description for this or am I just blind? I've been through the Startup Wizard many times, just did it again. I don't see any options that point towards what you are saying.

I should clarify, I'm using the Startup Wizard in CCW, not on the HIM.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey I'm setting up a powerflex 755T, but in the connected components wizard during startup, I'm getting an issue where next to the start button it...
Replies
Views
I keep getting this error when getting to the "direction test" portion of the startup wizard. It says "received an error response to a control...
Replies
Views
I have a powerflex 525 that runs on 220 VAC. I wired up power and got into some parameters, but for the most part left it alone. I then got a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using powerflex 753 VFD.. The problem is that it is stuck on the startup screen on which Allen Bradley Logo is shown....I have reset the...
Replies
Views
I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom