Mitsubishi PLC Q series to Sato printer using Rs232

sttchui

Hi,

I need some help on how to write the command to print a string of ASCII code to a sato printer

The sato printer model is CL4NX
(2 unit)
i using the serial port rs232 linking to my PLC serial communication card QJ71C24N-R2
to print from either one of the sato printer

i have put my C24 card on slot no.4, the communication module seem to working alright, both RD & SD light are transmitting when i call the program

But i still unable to call the printer to start printing the string, anyone can teach me how to program used the

STX, ETX command of the sato printer? i have attach my program too, where or what command sld i be using to link with teh sato printer

i using cross cable linking to my pc, i can see the sato print sending some command D1 or D3 when i put it online or offline.

i using 232 analyzer to print but nothing ever happen

The plc program i put D60 for channel selection

Attached Files