CTC Parker HMI Inquiry

deljvk

Hi,

I have an old unit HMI with model PA10T-133 (PA Powerstations series).
1. I just have an inquiry whether which particular software to use to edit, and download the program (my research says Interactive with Machineshop Toolbar)?
2. Also, I wanted to know if I can use the ethernet port to upload and download the program? If only the serial port, is there a specific programming cable type needed?

Please advice. Thanks.

Cheers!

Similar Topics

I am taking over a CTC Interact project. All I have to start with is the LRP file. I do not know what version it was written in. It was done...
Replies
Views
I Have a vendor trying to push parker CTC HMI. We use about 30 touchscreens a year. Want to know what people think of the CTC. Thanks, dennis
Replies
Views
I am trying to download a project to a P11-314DR screen and cannot get communications. I am using MachineShop toolbar and I have a demo version of...
Replies
Views
This is narcissistically long, forgive me... I had a vendor stop in here (don't you just love a cold-call, sheesh)and showed me a Parker/CTC HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello Mr PLC Experts, I am working with a Parker CTC application on XP in VMWare. I am trying to modify and existing project and now it is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom