takada

Hi,
I have
SYSMAC CJ1M CPU23 PLC
+
CS1W-CN226 Cable
+
CX-Programmer 5.0

How can i crack paswword and reach *.opt file.

One of my friend has quited job and he did not tell us the password.
But used laptop is belong to our factory and is in my hand and
right now.

in the folder;
C:\Program Files\OMRON\CX-Programmer
i can see some files like with extension *.dll and *.dat.

please show me way to solve this problem.

Hello Takada,

First of all, the *.opt file has nothing to do with the password.
This file simply stores the user defined options, things like fonts, colours, toolbar layout etc.

If you have the laptop (with the original program in), simply open the project, open the PLC properties from the pop-up menu, (right click the PLC in the project workspace) and there (under the tab marked 'protection') will be the password.
If you don't have the program, I'm afraid to say that there is no way to retrieve the password from the PLC itself.

Hope this helps