WinCC 7.5 alarm logging same message bit is not displayed

ionut13

Hello,

I'm using WinCC 7.5 Upd4 and I have a problem with Alarm logging. My WinCC project is connected to two PLCs (S7-1200 and S7-300). In these PLCs I have created, for each one, a DB with a DWORD where the alarms are stored. My problem is that if I use the same message bit, the alarm is not displayed for S7-1200. But if I put another bit, which was not used in S7-300, the alarm from S7-1200 is displayed.

For example, the message bit 25 from S7-300 connection is displayed correctly in alarm window. In the same time if I want to display, let's say message bit 19 from S7-1200, the alarm is not displayed in alarm window. I have made a test to display a message assigned to message bit 23 for S7-1200 and it was displayed. How yo can see in the attached image, message bit 23 is not used at all.

I know that in older version of WinCC (7.3 for example), I was able to use same message bit from different PLC connections. What should I do to display both alarms from PLCs?

The PLC programming is made with TIA Portal 13 (Step7 Professional V13SP2 Update4).