Crimson v3.1

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all. I have a compactlogix interfaced with a RedLion HMI. I have a function in my logic that is outputting seconds of a cycle time as a DINT. I am able to see it just fine on the HMI however, it's 8,095 seconds. How can I manipulate the data so that it times-down from 0-60 only? I have the same issue with minutes......it shows 98 minutes (which is output by the PLC) but would like it to show only 0-60 minutes. I used to know how to do this but haven't touched a RedLion in quite a while. Thanks.

Limiting seconds and minutes to a range of zero to sixty implies that you're trying to convert from seconds to hours/minutes/seconds. Is that what you're trying to do?

No. For example, the PLC is feeding the HMI total cycle seconds remaining as a DINT. It is read as a total cycle seconds remaining.....such as 8,500. I am trying to manipulate the data to read that data as 0-60 seconds instead of 8,500 so this it shows only the total seconds remaining.

I'm having a hard time understanding. Is the value of 8500 in the DINT the remaining time in milliseconds? What is the difference between "total cycle seconds remaining" and "total seconds remaining"?
That's alright, I solved it by inserting a MOD instruction in the ladder and that feeds back to the RedLion. I was just trying to find a way to do it through the Crimson software is all. Thank you.