Micro830

Also the following search terms on Github may provide some existing programs you can peruse

• micro800
  • micro820
  • micro850
  • ccw allen bradley
  • connected components workbench

Video was good but programming with CCW is the pits what were they thinking
this is the most unfriendly thing I have ever worked with. Automax is a peach
compared to this!

OK I have gotten used to this quirky little thing. Now concerning the 2080 MOT HSC
module I have watched Tim's videos and read all the manuals I can find.
I have no errors but I can not get the counter to function. It is enabled, I have all the high
low setpoints and limits set and the mode is set. The Modes available on the module
config page don't match the manuals. Will it need both the A and Anot or just the A?
Any advice let me know!

Tim only has 1 hsc config video and it is an internal hsc on the micro850
similar but different. I can handle navigating and programming now, I am missing something and can't get the stupid thing to count.
I have the block programmed, enable is set to 1 all the under/over flow values set, mode is set. not sure what I am missing? And a reminder
I am working with the 2080-mot-hsc plug in module.
Is it necessary to set the interrupt for this?
Any tips please let me know!!

Last edited:
That is incomplete; please export the entire project to a .ccwarc file, then zip that. Or print it to a PDF so anyone can read it.