How to scroll faults in ML1400 and PV800?

asteroide

Hello Friends

I have a ML1400 program with 10 message faults aprox. and a PV800 program with a Multistate Indicator showing the faults.

When exists only 1 fault, the HMi is showing correctly 1 fault, the problema is when I have 2 o more faults, in the PLC program, 2 o 3 faults are activated, but in HMI just the last fault is showed.

How can I scroll the faults to show the 2 or 3 faults activated?

Thanks in advance.:)

Similar Topics

Hello Thank you all for your support. I am actually experience same issues with TIA portal V17 update5 as well as V18. The problem is with the...
Replies
Views
Say I take some MODBUS registers and pull into my Logix plc DINT array (sequential). Now, I get a little fancy… using FactoryTalk View SE 13.00...
Replies
Views
I'm testing an FTView SE application on a Windows 7 machine, and I've got scroll bars appearing for a display, but not initially. The SE Client...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have 130 Inputs in my application, so I would like to create a scroll list with 2 columns. Any ideas? I have FT View ME 7.0 Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, I remember from WinCC Flex 2008 that the scroll bar was a pain in the *** on touch screens. But isn't this problem unsolved in Tia Portal ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom