FactoryTalk View SE 13.00 scroll values using on screen directional up/down arrows

there is. I mentioned it before, its in the object category and list.

also you can do this in the logic and display the data in an array. then just point to the array[internal_array} for the omni screen

View attachment 63645

doing it this way would make it scroll back to the beginning of the list and keep it from going out of bounds for the array and faulting the processor. If it goes above the final array it sends it back to the first and the other way around.

IanM8040, this looks like the answer to my prayer. I was going to use a CTU/DTU to move a counter up or down and use a DINT[1] referenced off of the ARRAY and tie it to the index.... but this looks like a winner, I will play with this and report back. Thanks bud.

This is the same selector list in FTview SE.

You could just use it as a scroll list, and set the caption to each individual DINT[0], DINT[1] etc, instead of having them be something that can be selected for a purpose.

This list would update real time like any tag would so that just depends on how you want to accomplish it.

View attachment 63646

IanM8040, I want the faceplate to occupy most of the HMI screen rather than a huge column of values. I believe list selectors only allow you to move the cursor up and down and not one value displayed at a time.

I just pretty much want to replicate the field device, one value on the screen at a time. I'm going to try your logic.

IanM8040, I want the faceplate to occupy most of the HMI screen rather than a huge column of values. I believe list selectors only allow you to move the cursor up and down and not one value displayed at a time.

I just pretty much want to replicate the field device, one value on the screen at a time. I'm going to try your logic.

you can shrink it down, use the control list selector and make it large enough to only see one line at a time. then the arrows will just scroll up and down through the numbers.

you can shrink it down, use the control list selector and make it large enough to only see one line at a time. then the arrows will just scroll up and down through the numbers.

I already knew about the list selector, but was not aware of the behavior you described. man.... If it's as easy as that, I just racked my brain all day for nothing! ha ha ha ha ha