1 VFD, 1 Magnetic Contactor, 2 Motors - Question?

Thanks for the replies. I realized my fault in the drawing once I actually looked at it in the morning :p

It was late last night n I had an idea thought I would throw it up. It would become 2 complex and not save any money buy the time I was done with it.

Thanks

you can make it redundant just have 4 contactors justr above the motors, or you can use a big switch as you only need to changeover when both motors are stopped.and you will need a starter for the right side obvious.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I have a problem with vfd 3G3-MX2 Omron 1.5KW/2HP/ 3PH. The frecuency driver works fine until another motor start, the other motor is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have above mentioned VFD which is communicating to my control logix(L62) plc using devicenet DNB scanner(plc side) and 20-comm-D card...
Replies
Views
Hello, first of all let me state for the record that I'm not a tech of any kind, I have limited experience with industrial automation devices, so...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom