120PSI Panel Mount Pressure Switch

Doug4329

Company wants a digital pressure switch panel mounted in a 8x8x6 enclosure on a machine, near where the operator stands for ease of adjustment. The enclosure will also have two 120v indicator lights. They want lights and pressure switch to be door mounted. I have seen many vacuum switches panel mounted but never a 120psi mounted in a panel with 120v and never seen one door mounted. The enclosure has a side hinged door that will swing open. Is this practical to do? How do I plumb the pressure switch so that it can swing open with the door? Thanks

Could you elaborate, you say a pressure switch do you mean a pressure indicator or a controller i.e. digital readout with adjustment it seems a bit vague.
The choices are:
Just an indicator
Indicator/controller
Indicator with digital set point.
if it is just a reading then I suggest the pressure transducer be replaced with a unit that gives 4-20ma out & an electronic indicator/switch mounted on the panel,