120VAC vs 24VDC

These work well for us for 24VDC short protection:

https://www.wago.com/global/power-supply-modules/electronic-circuit-breaker-epsitron/p/787-1668

There is a 4-channel model as well.

We use these a lot. Nice thing for us is that the ECB's (Electronic Circuit Breaker) connect to a PLC with one digital output and up to two digital inputs on the PLC. Through this feature we can remotely monitor the status of various 24VDC circuits in a control panel. A nice feature for customer support on systems around the globe. We can see the voltage and check the state of every channel. Some models also report amps per 24VDC circuit back to the PLC, which is even better.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I have an application where we induction harden different areas on our assembly part using coils that wrap around and heat up to...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a good TOF relay I can use to catch a high speed 24vdc (~100ms) and signal a 120vac input module? This is a pig that goes through...
Replies
Views
Has anyone come across a quality built 120AC outlet that is controlled from a DC voltage? I am looking for an industrial grade unit with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are using a limit switch with 2 contacts. One of them is wired to a PLC (24VDC) for alarming and the other one is wired directly to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, My customer wants me to monitor a 120VAC power source for failure. For this I am using a 120VAC relay (by Magnecraft). I want to take...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom