16 pumps in parrallel (Pressure control)

Getting run hours is not much difficult task .
just use clock pulses to count second ,miniutes ,hourse and add them ,for pump alteration u need to calculate all pumps run hours in secons then use sort instruction to see sequence in ascending order ,then compare run hours to which pump to be stated 1 st ,2 nd ,3 rd ,like wise ,

make two part of program
1) to decide sequence as per run hour
2) to run pups as per sequence

i have made similar application on unitronics plc

Hello plcsoftvsd:

First of all I would like to apologize with you and the comunity because you may find some grammar mistakes (or spelling) and it is because English is not my native language, but I hope my script helps you and other people in this comunity as they have done in the past with me.

To use and hour counter in your program you can do two things:

1. The ATV drives has and hour counter inside, and all you have to do is read it with some comunications protocol that may be used with TWIDO. It could be MODBUS RTU or CANOPEN. In Schneiders web page you may download the Comunicactions parameter PDF so you may know which address you have to ask for. (For the ATV 31 in MODBUS it is 3231). So you will need to configure this network and ask for the parameter using the MACRO COM instructions.
  2. The other way is you to make the hour counter or hour meter. In the real world and hour counter-meter counts up to 99999,9 h. So you have units and tenths right?. So you will need three counters. One incremented by seconds.The %S6 bit may be good for this. Every hour has 3600 seconds so divide 3600 for 100% and the answer shows you that every 36 seconds you increment 1/100 of hour. The first counter needs counts up to 36 and resets itself and increments counter number two. Counter number two have to reach the 100 and when it does, it must reset itself and increment the units.
  3. The actual value of each counter may be readed with %Cx.V where X is the counter number. For example if counter 0 is for the 36 seconds, counter 1 is the tenths and counter 2 is the units the actual hourmeter %MW1 will be:
%MW1= C2.v+(C1.V/100)​

Be careful, you can not write down this formula as it is shown, because TWIDOSOFT will show you a sintax error mistake.​

Another thing to remember is that te counters can only count up to 9999. So if you need another bit you will need another counter​

Hope this is good for you.​