1747-KE Module Configuration

lazy8

I've tried the following to configure a 1747-KE module:

Configure the ASCII terminal’s (I'm using Windows 2000 HyperTerminal) communication parameters for:
•​
1200 Kbps.

•​
8 bits per character.

•​
no parity.

•​
1 stop bit.

software handshaking enabled (XON/XOFF).

Set COM1 settings likewise. Set the corresponding Jumper JW4 to configure orientation and position. Connected module to backplane (SLC500 fixed), connected to Config port from my laptop COM1. Powered the processor, ACT led flashes indicating in config mode, and nothing happens...

I tried calling, waiting for call, etc on Hyperterminal but nothing happens. What am I missing?

Similar Topics

I am in the process of migrating an SLC5/04 system to CompactLogix using a 1747-AENTR. I have two 13-Slot SLC chassis populated as shown in the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Working on a small project. We are trying to use (/ get rid of) old hardware we have lying around. I am trying to get an old 2.04...
Replies
Views
Right now I'm looking at adding extra memory to a SLC 5/03 (1747-532) plc we have. What I need more memory for is recipes for data. I came across...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to know how shall I locate the error that causes the fault of 1747-SDN/B? If there's any way to know the error that causes the fault...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a quick way to clear a 1747-M11 EEPROM module? We've got one at the plant that either has a corrupt program in it or the chip...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom