1756-ENBT IP address setup

Mark@GBW

Hi everyone. I'm trying to give a new 1756-ENBT module a fixed IP address. I've plugged in to the module directly from my pc and ran BOOTP-DHCP server, the software has detected the MAC id of the module so I've selected it to give it an IP address. In the properties box I've given it the fixed IP address I want and it's moved to the relation list panel below. However when I go to click the disable BOOTP-DHCP button it always says "failed to perform operation".
I'm trying to build a DH+ to Ethernet bridge, so there isn't a CPU on the chassis to connect that way, there's only a 1756-DHRIO and 1765-ENBT.
Everything I've done is step-by-step from the Rockwell user manual for this device but I can't get it to disable BOOTP. Does anyone have any ideas?