1762-if2of2

TMcDaniel

I have a Moog hydraulic servo valve that operates a cylinder that moves up and down. I have the 1762-if2of2 hooked up to it and sending the 4-20ma signal to it from the 2 outputs on the card. My servo valve is taking forever to move if it moves at all. In the servo manual it says it can use 0-200ma for the incoming signal. Is there a way to boost the 4-20ma from the card to a 4-200ma?
FYI the servo valve is on a blow molder with a reciprocating head. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The servo is a Moog 76-222 D-436.

According to the manual I read it is 15 and 40ma as a stock item, others are to order, it sounds like to me that a DC 4-20 ma is suitable for these, there are 2 coils it also states by putting both in series increases the inductance by a factor of 3.
There are no voltage details & it looks like it may be -xxma to +xx ma
15 & 40 seems to be a bit of an odd one

I did a search for 76-222 D-436 and I only found places that will repair that valve. I did a search for 76-222 D-436 on the Moog website and it couldn't be found. Can someone provide a link?
Normally Moog servo valves require +/- 20 ma. Moog servo solenoid valves require +/- 10 volts.

Is this a new setup?
Why two outputs to the valve? The doesn't sound like a servo valve.

Quick update. The two hydraulic lines going to the valve are supposed to be a supply and return. Whomever installed it 10 years ago had 2 supply lines coming from the pump. The actual problem was the hydraulic lines not the valve itself. As soon as i corrected the lines to a supply and return problem solved. Thanks for all of the reply's. but this was a mechanic error.

It must have been slow from the start if it was originally done that way on installation, or... some numpty re-piped it since.