1769-OF8V config

Thank you for all your help.
I think I neglected to mention the module, "OK" light is flashing indicating, to me, that the internal diagnostics are not satisfied in that BUS and EXT power make no difference and the module is recognized on I/O config so I'm guessing it communicates satisfactorily.
My module is very likely faulty.

Thank you for alerting me to the cause of the error.
In working on this module, I had changed the BUS/EXT switch last week as I thought that was a problem. It was, but apparently not the only problem.
With the Sw. in BUS, there is no current draw with +24VDC hooked up to the bottom terminals.
With the Sw. in EXT the current draw is 160mA at +24.37VDC.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I'm going to be replacing a few SLC 500 PLC's with CompactLogix this year. I would like to keep the PowerFlex 70 Drives in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a fault with a 1769-OF8V that has been in service now for over two years. The data is going to the outputs on the module when...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using 1769-OF8V Analog output module in 1769-L32E compact logix system. Output is not generated from this analog output module. Status...
Replies
Views
A simple question when I use the external 24VDC suppy to 1769OF8V analog output card, is it ok to bridge the ANLG Com and the dc NEUT.
Replies
Views
Hello hope everyone is doing good. I am having some problems with an RSLogix 5000 project I am working on. I have a 1769-OF8V output module that I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom