1794-IJ2 vs 5069-HSC?

ajmac

I currently use a 1794-IJ2 to read in a IEC 1+ (Namur) frequency signal (+24v & F Pins) and have been asked to build a similar system but using only CompactLogix 5069 IO. I've looked at the 5069-HSC module and it may be possible if I use an external 24v power feed to my sensor as the Rockwell documentation suggests that a proximity sensor can be used as an input to the 5069-HSC BUT in conjunction with an external power supply.

Has anyone had any success interfacing one of these new CompactLogix HSCs to a two wire proximeter?

Similar Topics

Hello, i'm planning to use 1794-IJ2 frequency module for the first time in my new project. My questions are: 1)can i use this module in place of...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to convert this module to a counter card?
Replies
Views
Greetings, I'm putting a 1794-IJ2 (Frequency Input Module) in a small Flex I/O drop from a ControlLogix PLC. The user manual gives programming...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom