2-comm-D series A dipswitches

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can someone help me with info for a 20-COMM-D (DeviceNET communication module for PowerFlex 70/700) Series A.

This module has dipswitches instead of rotary switches and I am not smart enough to use the new and improved literature library to find a manual for the darn thing. I guess I could go get another one off the shelf...not sure how we ended up with a series a anyhow.

There are 8 switches, the left six of them labelled NODE, and switches 7 and 8 are labelled baud. Underneath them is printed UP=OPEN.

There is also a pin jumper J2 in the middle of the board labeled 5X and 1X and it's in the 1X position.

So how do I set up autobaud and node 62?

A link to the series a manual would be outstanding.

Thanks,
Paul