2 sensors 1 input

And a Pinch to grow an Inch!

BUMP!

Just for those that haven't got the self-discipline to NOT read those threads that they don't want to read.

My keepers stepped out for a few minutes... What can I say?

Lets not let a ****head do any damage.

I LOVE TO DIAGREE with people but i will say randylud,rsdoran,
terry,rube,rick and alot more of you guys provide good real world answers to real world problems.

A person like this is the one the company calls a "black belt" or whatever and is always standing back telling someone what he can do while watching people like us repair the machine.

Mike Williams said:
A person like this is the one the company calls a "black belt" or whatever and is always standing back telling someone what he can do while watching people like us repair the machine.

The 'backseat driver' of the automation world!... :p

beerchug

-Eric