200-CPU 40/80-SL from ABB

DJones183

I have run into a fun little controller today. It is branded ABB and is a 200-CPU 40/80-SL.

After a brief power failure, it came up with a red Fail light and a red Stop light.

I am trying to see how to get into this thing to check/clear the faults if anyone happens to know.

That is a SattControl CPU, which ABB aquired in the 90's.
It's programmed with the DOS based tool DOX 10.
I've been upgrading these at a clients plant over a few years and have alot of documentation including a windows XP VM to emulate DOX 10. Unfortunately everything is in my work computer and i'm on parental leave until september.

I managed to get the OEM via e-mail, and they suspect it lost it's program. I handed it off to them and my customer to deal directly since I do not have DOX 10. ABB wouldn't even tell me the name of the software, so I appreciate that!