3051 cd rosemount transmitter

shkoko2000

I have 3051 cd rosemount transmitter used to calculate dp as it located at danile orfice and LRV=0 & URV=250 , LSL=-250&USL=250 all units is inwater and the pressure before orfice is equal 790 psi and after orfice is equal 782 psi but the reading at transmitter is negative and the analog output is 3.9 mA what i can do to fix this problem ?

It sounds like it's plumbed/piped backwards so that it is attempting to indicate reverse flow.

The transmitter's high side is upsteam
The transmitter's low side is downstream

Check the flow direction and how it's piped.

Similar Topics

how to use test terminal and how to connect them and when we use it?
Replies
Views
hi all, i need to know that "are this transmitter convert the measured diff. pressure value to level value or how i can convert it as plc have...
Replies
Views
First off, Happy New Years. For those of you working like me, enjoy the doubletime, or whatever compensation you're getting. For those of you...
Replies
Views
I know this may be a little off topic, but Im having a little issue with a Rosemont level transmitter. The only info I have on the device is when...
Replies
Views
Hi, a customer has an installation on which a Yamatake DCS monitors about 60 Rosemount FF temperature transmitters. The DCS is a Mobdus RTU master...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom