3rd Party Modbus TCP with wincc7.0

Hi,

I want to read conzerv energy meter reading in SCADA.

Now i have connected 10 numbers of conzerv energy meters with RS485 and then converted data with Radix DCC201(RS485 to ETHERNET) converter. Now i want to read all data in SCADA.

I have Wincc v7.0 so is it possible to get all data in wincc v7?

Or if n e other way then give me suggestion.

Hi,

I want to read conzerv energy meter reading in SCADA.

Now i have connected 10 numbers of conzerv energy meters with RS485 and then converted data with Radix DCC201(RS485 to ETHERNET) converter. Now i want to read all data in SCADA.

I have Wincc v7.0 so is it possible to get all data in wincc v7?

Or if n e other way then give me suggestion.

Yes, it's possible.
Download this and look under section 4. Modbus TCPIP.
https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/attachments/102691766/WinCC_Communication_en-US_en-US.pdf